Key Features and Benefits:
WynCoat® SL-3247 provides excellent anti crate, especiallyl suitable in aqueous and radiation curing borne
- Provides powerful reduction in surface tension of aqueous systems.
- Rapid wetting and spread and hydrolytic stability between pH=4-10.
- Especially suitable for various aqueous formulations based on acrylics, styrene acrylics, acrylic/PU combinations, crosslinkable polyurethanes and baking systems
Levels of Use (additive as supplied):
Appearance: pale-yellow colored clear liquid.
Active matter content：100％
Viscosity (25°C.): 15-30cs
- automotive coatings: 0.05 - 1.0 %
- industrial coatings: 0.1 - 1.0 %
- architectural coatings: 0.1 - 1.0 %
- decorative coatings: 0.2 - 1.0 %
- printing inks and varnishes: 0.1 - 1.0 %
- wood and furniture coatings: 0.1 - 1.0 %
- inkjet inks: 0.1 - 1.0 %
- leather pre-primers, primers and top coats based on polyurethane, acrylic nitrocelluloseand casein binders: 0.2 - 1.0 %
Package and storage stability:
Available in 25 kg pail
24 months in closed containers
This product is neither tested nor represented as suitable for medical or pharmaceutical uses.
Product safety information required for safe use is not included. Before handling, read product and safety data sheets and container labels foe safe use, physical and health hazard information.