Key Features and Benefits
WynCoat® SD-3020 is suitable for high solids, high build epoxy floor coatings and screen printing ink suppression foams.
Typical Physical Properties:
- There are good effect to prevent foaming caused by the manufacture and construction in high solids and non-solvent epoxy coatings.
- Excellent anti-foaming property in high viscosity and thick film, especially in non-solvent and high thick film epoxy flooring coatings
|Active content (%)
* Typical product data values should not be used as specifications.
- Incorporate before grinding and stirring to achieve optimumefficiency. Then, post-addition is recommended incorporate SD-3010 with sufficient mixing.
- In order to get better distribution and effects, we suggest to triturate colored paint and grinding parts together.
- Due to SD-3010’s high active content, it can be pre-diluted to 10% solution with aromatic solvent. Because the hydrophobic particles is easy to precipitate, diluted product should spent immediately.
- SD-3010 shows thixotropic properties. Viscosity may be increase in low temperature or storage, but it is normality. We suggest to stir well before use.
1The optimum dosage level depends on the required effects and should be determined through laboratory tests.
Levels of Use:
0.01-0.1% based on total formulation.
Net Weight: 25 kg or 200 kg
SD-3020 has a shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture.
- Keep away from sources of ignition and heat.
- Keep container tightly closed a dry and well-ventilated place.
- Store between 0-40 ℃.
This product is neither tested nor represented as suitable for medical or pharmaceutical uses.
Product safety information required for safe use is not included. Before handling, read product and safety data sheets and container labels foe safe use, physical and health hazard information.