Polyether silicone is a kind of unique silicone non-ionic surfactant made by graft copolymerization of polyether and polydimethylsiloxane. In the production of products, by modifying the number of silicone oil chain or changing the poly The proportion of ether Eo and Po and changing the number of chain links and end groups can obtain various organosilicon surfactants with different properties to meet the needs of various industries.
- Lower surface tension, suitable for anti-fogging agent.
- Better softness and antistatic properties, suitable for use as fabric softener.
- Good leveling, suitable for adding to a variety of resins (polyurethane resin, paint resin, plastic resin, etc.), which can well improve the intermolecular stress of these resins and overcome the shortcomings of these resins. Get new performance.
- Good lubricity, suitable for making high-grade cutting fluid.
- Good demulsibility, suitable for oil-water separation in certain special occasions.
- Other new areas. In addition, compared with polydimethylsiloxane, this material can be miscible with water in any ratio, miscible with polar organic solvents such as alcohols, DMF, ethers, esters, etc., and partially or completely with non-polar solvents such as alkanes, etc. Miscible. It is very convenient to use. . Because this product is a series of products, users can make an agreement with our factory if they need special specifications.
Top Win is one of the leading & professional manufacturers with more than 20 years' experience, have domestic top-level engineers in silicone surfactant industry. We specialized in producing all kinds of SILICONE BASED new materials and specialized in research, production, sales and marketing in silicone-based performance materials.Provide good OEM&ODM service.Our products are mainly used in polyurethane foam, textile and leather, inks and coatings, paper release coating, personal care and agriculture, etc.